Thursday, January 17, 2008

No more Rapunzel

That's right folks, I've taken the big plunge and cut the hair. Unfortunately it still wasn't long enough for Locks of Love - must cut a clean 10 inches of hair, the coloring thing was ok but to get 10 inches I'd be doing the near shaved head thing. Not a good look for me I'm thinking. As it is the new length is great, just a bit too much on the razor/thinning the thickness part and it looks a bit rough. I'm sure that's actually quite a nice style for some, but I like a smoother look. Oh well, just hair it will grow back. The young lady doing my hair was very nice and I'd still go back there again. I also got my nails done, back to acrylic tips. New hair and nails, just what we need for the job fair tomorrow. My outfit is all picked out, just need to print out a few resumes and the directions.

Finished another basic grandmother's favorite cloth tonight while I was catching up with Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles and project runway. I'll be taking some stuff to knit along the way and while we're at B's parent's place.

Still working on the pictures thing.

No comments: