Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Musings..

It's pretty amazing how quickly the time is actually going during the days of my confinement. I've been keeping very busy with knitting, dragging myself around the apartment, waiting for the mail man, keeping up with my mail and blogs.

I was going to upload a picture of us taken last spring but blogger isn't cooperating at the moment. Hopefully later tonite.
Speaking of tonite... B promised that he would start helping with taking more pictures for my blog of my stash and completed projects. Of course I'll have to remind him after dinner and he's had a few to unwind from his wikiworld.
Foot says time to get it back up and in my knitting chair. More later, hopefully with pictures.

4 comments:

cindybmw2004 said...

I haven't tried that baby kimono yet. I am working on the one from Natural Knits called the Harvey Kimono. Real easy knit so far! :) I also did the Pea Pod Baby set and will post this weekend. Love that one! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Dee said...

Hiya! I've tagged you for this: The Power of 7

It's a little "getting to know you" type thing. :)

Wendy said...

HELLOOOO!!!!! where have you been???? Miss reading about your day....Hope all is going well...

Unknown said...

HEY GAW-JUZ.
I'M NOT SURE IFF YOU STILL REMEMBER ME BUT I JUST HAD A FABOLOUS IDEA!

YOU SHOULD KNIT YOUR WEDDING DRESS!!!

DONT THANK ME, MAM

XOXOXOXOXO ARALUEN