Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Musings

Today I spent some time organizing my Favorites list. It was getting rather unwieldy and annoyingly long. As I was moving links to folders I rechecked to make sure they were still valid. Unfortunately some were not and I lost a few knitting patterns I was "saving for later". Oh well. I still have a lot of catching up to do on some of my more active Yahoo Groups.

Speaking of catching up, I finally finished the Getting To Know You Dishcloth Knitters group's first picture KAL. I still need to do the pattern cloth. I've settled on a pattern for my swap partner finally! Just have to go out and get her favorite colors. I'm really looking forward to getting her swap in return. Pictures of both as I can get Brion to help me out with the picture taking, he's so much better at it film school major an' all. (Love ya Darlin')

I also found a cable headband that I'm going to try to knit with some cotton for walking and keeping my hair back in general until I decide what to do with it. That's right, I feel like Sandra Bullock in the first Speed movie only I'm repeating keep the bangs or cut them off! Brion got me a gift certificate to a nice salon just down the block and around the corner and I've been thinking of using it before the Job Fair on the 17th.

Have you visited Knittersville lately?

No comments: