Monday, January 21, 2008

From my chair...

From my chair I'm knitting, watching TV, making lists and doing a little reading. I've got a nice white cone of PNC so I'm knitting away for washcloths for my LovesGroup that are going to go to Africa. I had also gotten some surplus/mystery bags from PNC so I'm knitting up the end of the line runs into some other washcloths that will be going to various entities in our group. I'm taking this opportunity to knit up all different kinds of stitch patterns.

Jada is bit annoyed that I'm not on the couch where she can sit next to me and Nobel is keeping busy guarding the bed so our guest kitty Francie doesn't hop up and get comfortable. Francie is a wonderful guest. She's very quiet and cuddly and tolerant of the blustery hissing she gets from the other two now and then when they pass each other in the hall. Last night she on the cushion behind my shoulder just purring away. We'll cat sit for her anytime.

I'm slowly getting used to the lap top. I miss my PC with all the games and links. However, we're going to have to figure something out because Brion will need to be going to the office in another week. Hopefully by then I can at least sit at my PC without having to keep my foot elevated. Haven't been on crutches in ages so it took a few getting used to them. My arms ache and my right calf muscle is sore, I know whine whine whine. At least I don't require surgery.

No comments: