Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SO much to talk about...

There are so many things going on in my head right now that I'm first going to make a list. Then I'll post them as different ones to keep them seperate and not have a huge long one.

Here's the list, not necessarily in the order they will be posted:

Visit from my Sisters
My MiniCity (Not a POST link yet, this link goes to my actual mini city at the moment - more later)
Me and Brion
Why I miss Brady
Knitting Projects
Yarn Stash
"Reality TV" on Bravo
Netflix, the Addiction
Knitting Swaps and how to find them?
Family Pictures
Collecting Stuff
What to do w/ my Cross Stitch Stuff
Painting the Bedroom and Kitchen
How to fix the chilly bathroom
Stitch Pattern Experiments
Pay It Forward Status
Hanging Pictures
Another Book Shelf needed
My Baby Blanket Project

Now I have no excuses about not having anything to say. LOL

No comments: