Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jada and Nobel - Our Cats


Surly kitties
Originally uploaded by brionv
So while I'm trying to get a web ring thingy for Knitted Kitty working I was exploring some of Brion's Flicker pics and found this. I know I've mentioned them a few times, and kept teasing with pics to post so here they are. Jada is on the left and Nobel is on the right. This is just a few weeks after moving to the new place on our new sofa. We were probably moving boxes around and making noise disturbing their nap. This is also about as close as they get.

Jada is a sweet old lady who just likes to sit next to you and get a good rub down, but don't pick her up to put in your lap or hold her. Unless of course we're at the Dr's office then she's a clingy one. She likes to bat at my yarn now and then too.

Nobel is only a few years old and still likes to get her playing and rough housing on, Jada is totally not into that and Nobel enjoys teasing her about it to no end. Nobel is a lap kitty in that she will come and sit on your lap on her terms. She doesn't like to be picked up or held either.

Neither cat has tried to run off with a skein of yarn or chewed on the needles. Thank Goodness!! I do have to be careful about leaving a project out where Nobel can lay on it though. She has this thing for laying on clothes or my knitting if its on a large enough flat surface.

No comments: