Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Big Life Reset Easy Button

You've seen the commercials with the Easy Button. Just click on the big red button and BAM! suddenly you have what you need. Ahh.. the fantasy life of commercials.

One could say that in the very basic of ideas, I did hit the Easy Button. In less than a year I rediscovered my passion for knitting, found a new bestest friend, who helped me find a great job, who got me back into role playing games where I made more friends who introduced me to the wonderful man I fell in love, who asked me to move in with him, then asked me to marry him and come to a new city with him because his office was relocating so I quit my job, moved to San Francisco with him, my two cats and a truckload of boxes.

And now, surroundedby boxes, the impending new year, knitting projects on the brain, applying for many many many many jobs. I of course decided to take a "break" and start a new blog.

This will primarily devoted to knitting and other miscellaneous crafting like crocheting, cross stitching, basic jewerly making, reading, bursts of creative writing, diet confessions and wedding planning. Oh dear... wedding planning...

Well, laundry calls again and a few more boxes to unpack for the day.

Blessed Be

No comments: